| ::::: HOW TO APPLY ( ONLINE ) :::::
|Steps for submission of Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the 'ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA' carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the Test before filling the online application and submitting the printout of Online Application Forms. Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed
notification available at GSET website and also to be shortly published
in the Local Newspapers and Employment News.
- Candidate seeking admission to the Test must apply
online through a link " ONLINE REGISTRATION " available on the GSET website: www.gujaratset.ac.in . No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying Online, the candidates must possess
the following :
(i) Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG
format and should not be more then 100kb.
(ii) Copy of Bank Challan (fee receipt)
(iii) Personal Details, Educational Details etc.
- When a candidate click the "ONLINE REGISTRATION " link a window will appear entitled "Online Registration for
Gujarat State Eligibility Test for Lectureship".
- The candidate is required to download the Bank
Challan Proforma from the link available on the page entitled "Online Registration for
Gujarat State Eligibility Test for Lectureship" on GSET website and then deposit the
requisite test fee in any branch of Corporation Bank, within the State of Gujarat and selected cities (Mumbai and Delhi) outside State of Gujarat, along with the
Bank fee of Rs.25/-. To download Bank Challan click on the link " Bank Challan ".
- Please note that Fee submitted through any
other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily
- After depositing the fee and getting the counterfoil from the bank, candidate has to revisit the GSET website. On the page entitled "Online Registration for
Gujarat State Eligibility Test for Lectureship" click the link "APPLY ONLINE " to fill up the Application Form Online.
- Please fill correct information carefully from the Bank Fee Challan and in the online application form and follow the on screen instructions for filling up application form. Confirm that your Name, Subject, Centre, Category,
Physically or Visually
handicapped and all other details filled are correct. otherwise no correction will be made after you submit the application form. SET
Office will not
be responsible for loss arising out of these
to the candidates.
- Candidate has to upload his / her recent passport size photo which must be readily available with them, scanned in JPEG
format and should not be more then 100kb in size. To upload the photo click "Browse" button.
- After filling all the informations correctly please click "SUBMIT" button given below the page.
- After you submit your details, your REGISTRATION NUMBER will be generated and displayed on the page. Please note down your REGISTRATION NUMBER correclly and carefully because for all the future purposes and correspondence ; like to reprint application form, to download Examination Hall ticket and to download Results the candidate can use REGISTRATION NUMBER and TRANSACATION NO. (Provided by Bank). After taking down the REGISTRATION NUMBER, please click on button "NEXT".
- After successful submission & confirmation, the candidate should
take printout of filled online Application Form two copies on A-4 size paper only The print out should be taken in POTRAIT orientation to have it in one single page.
- Please submit the Hard copy of the Application form and other enclosures in following sequence.
- Hard(Printed) copy of the Application form(Single Copy)
- Copy of Bank Challan (GSET copy).
- Photo(Xerox) copy of Caste Certificate in case of SC/ ST/ OBC(Non Creamy Layer) candidate.
- Photo(Xerox) copy of Non Creamy Layer Certificate in case of OBC Candidate.
- Photo(Xerox) copy of Medical Certificate given by Competent Authority in case of Visually or Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Photo(Xerox) copy of Gazette Copy (in case of change in name only) / Marriage certificate(in case name changed from maiden name.)
- The candidates must affix their recent identical passport size
photographs, at the places indicated, on the printout of Online
Application Form and must sign below it, at place indicated for candidate's signature. Besides, It should be duly attested by the Head of the University Department/ Principal of the College/Class-I Gazetted Officer.
- The candidates must put their signature at the places indicated, on the printout of Online
Application Form. Application forms without candidate's signature will be rejected and the candidate will not be individually intimated in this regards.
- Put The Application form alongwith above mentioned enclosures in a 30 cm x 24 cm size envelope.
- The candidates are required to download the Cover Page Proforma from the link available on the page entitled "Online Registration for
Gujarat State Eligibility Test for Lectureship" on GSET website and then paste the cover page on the 30 cm x 24 cm size envelope in which you have put the printed application form and other enclosures .
- Keep One copy of the printout of online Application Form for your record.
- SC/ST/PH/VH candidates must enclose
the attested copy of certificate for the same. The certificate must be in candidate's own name and not in father's or Husband's name.
- OBC (Non-Creamy layer ) candidates must enclose
attested copy of the caste certificate and the latest Non-Creamylayer Certificate. The certificate must be in candidate's own name and not in father's or Husband's name. OBC candidates will be considered as GENERAL Category if they not produce the OBC caste Certificate and the latest Non-Creamylayer Certificate alongwith the application form.
- The Application (consisting of one copy of printout of online
application form) alongwith required documents (as mentioned above & in Enclosures listed under Item no. 8) must
reach the Gujarat State Eligibility Test Agency office, Vadodara within the prescribed time limit.
- Application received at GSET Agency office after the last date of submission will be
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of online Examination Hall Ticket on the day of examination.
- It may be pointed out that getting application confirmation, downloading Examination Hall Ticket and noting of seating arrangement/venue of test from the Gujarat SET website shall be the sole responsibility of candidate only. Gujarat SET agency will not be held responsible in this regard.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to
apply early. GSET agency will not be responsible for network problems
or any other problem of this nature.