| ::::: GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :::::
- The Application form will be available only online on the website:http://www.gujaratset.ac.in.
- Candidates can deposit the requisite fee in Corporation Bank only after 24 hours of downloading the challan from GSET Website and Register online immediately after payment of the fee.
- It is compulsory to Register online for GSET Examination immediately after downloading the computerised bank chalan payment of the fee in the bank.
- Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed
notification available at GSET website and also to be shortly published
in the Local Newspapers and Employment News. Please note that Fee submitted through any
other mode like Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO etc. will be summarily
- The candidates must read the 'ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA' carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the Test before filling the online application and submitting the printout of Online Application Forms.
- Candidates should note that their candiduture is stricktly provisional. The mere fact that online application form and fees accepted does not imply that Gujarat SET agency has finally accepted his/ her candidature.
- The Application consisting of one copy of printout of online application form, Fee Challan along with required documents (as mentioned in Enclosures.) must reach the Gujarat SET office, Vadodara on or before last date. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- In case a Candidate qualifies for the Gujarat SET Examination, It is mandatory for him / her to bring Photo (Xerox) Copies of Application Form, Fee Challan and Examination Hall Ticket alongwith Eligibility and Category related documents at the time of verification. Hence it is adviced to a candidate to preserve all the above mentioned documents.
- The details of accepted applicants for the Gujarat SET Examination will be placed on our website after 20 days of the last date of submission of application form. Any query including missing name, one can contact Gujarat SET agency , Vadodara through email : email@example.com within 5 days of declaration of the list.
- Candidates can download the Examination Hall Ticket 10 days(i.e. 03. 10. 2014) prior to Examination day from Gujarat SET website.
- It may be pointed out that getting application confirmation, downloading Examination Hall Ticket and noting of seating arrangement/venue of test from the Gujarat SET website shall be the sole responsibility of candidate only. Gujarat SET agency will not be held responsible in this regard.
candidate shall have to return the original ICR Sheet of Paper - I & II together and Paper - III to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall / room. However, candidates are allowed to carry the Test Booklets of Paper - I, II and III along with duplicate copy (carbonless copy) of ICR Sheet on conclusion of examination.
- GSET agency may change the centre(s) or date of examination without assigning any reason.
- No TRAVEL ALLOWANCE will be paid to the candidates.
- Canvassing, Before or after Examination, in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The use of calculators or Log Tables is not permitted. Cellular phones, pagers and electronic devices etc. are not allowed in the Examination Hall/Room.
- It is compulsory for Candidate to appear in all three papers. A candidate who does not appear in paper-I, will not be permitted to appear in paper-II and paper-III.
- The candidates, in their own interest, are requested to retain a copy of the Application Form and bank fee challan their for record.
- Applications submitted in any other format will not be accepted.
- Submission of Online Application is mandatory. Hard copies submitted without online submission, will not be accepted.
- Application Form must be completed in all respects as per the Notification. All incomplete Application Forms will be rejected.
- Any qualified/not-qualified candidate will not get any marksheet from SET agency. The SET agency will issue certificates to the qualifying candidates only.
- There is no provision of re - evaluations of papers.
- There are no negetive marks for incorrect answers.
- The decision of the GSET agency shall be final in all matters.
- All legal disputes pertaining to this Test shall fall within the jurisdiction of Vadodara only.