::::: HOW TO APPLY ( ONLINE ) :::::
Steps for submission of Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the 'ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA' carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for GSET Examination before filling the online application and depositing examination fee. Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available at GSET website and also to be shortly published in the Local Newspapers and Employment News.
- Candidate seeking admission to GSET Examination must apply online through a link "REGISTER ONLINE FOR GSET EXAM" available on the GSET website: www.gujaratset.ac.in.
- Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format and should not be more than 100kb.
- Candidate has to visit the GSET website to fill up the Application Form Online. Please fill correct information carefully in the online application form and follow the on screen instructions for filling up application form. Confirm that your Name, Subject, Centre, Category, Physically or Visually disability, recent passport size photo scanned in JPEG format and not be more then 100kb and all other details filled are correct. Otherwise no correction will be made after you submit the application form. Gujarat SET Office will not be responsible for loss arising out of these to the candidates.
- After successful submission and confirmation, the candidate should take printout of filled online Application Form and Computerised Bank Challan on A-4 size paper only. It is mandatory for the candidate to keep and preserve printout of filled online Application Form with him/her for future reference.
- After Online Registration and downloading online application form and Bank Challan to pay examination fee, Candidates can deposit the requisite fee in any branch of Bank of Baroda, on next working day of online registration & generating the challan from GSET Website.
- It is compulsory to register online for GSET Examination and pay the requisite fee in the bank after downloading the bank challan and application form. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Please note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
- Due to Technical or any other reason, if the Scanned passport (pp) size photograph uploaded by candidate does not appear / printed properly on Print out of Online Application form, Candidates are requested to send the Scanned passport (pp) size photograph immediately on E-Mail: email@example.com
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of online Examination Hall Ticket on the day of examination.
- The candidate should note that the printout of online Application Form, bank challan or any other certificate or document is not required to be sent to Gujarat State Eligibility test office, Vadodara before he / she is declared as qualified in the GSET Examination.
- After declaration result of GSET Examination, if candidate is declared as qualified, printout of online Application Form have to be mandatorily submitted along with the GSET copy of Bank Challan, Hall Ticket and other certificates at the time of document verification at Gujarat State Eligibility test office, Vadodara.
- The details of accepted applicants for the GSET Examination will be placed on our website after 10 days of the last date of submission of application form. Any query including missing name, one can contact GSET, Vadodara through email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of declaration of the list.
- It may be pointed out that getting application confirmation, downloading Examination Hall Ticket and noting of seating arrangement/venue of GSET Examination from the GSET website shall be the sole responsibility of candidate only. GSET Agency will not be held responsible in this regard.
- Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that Online Application Form and Examination Fee accepted and Hall Ticket issued to a candidate will not imply that GSET Agency has accepted his / her candidature. Their candidature will be deemed final only upon verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the claims made in their application, after the result of GSET Examination. In the event a candidate being found ineligible at any stage for the award / certificate due to any reason (including unintentional computer error or printer’s devil etc.), he / she will be declared as not-qualified in GSET Examination and award / certificate will be withdrawn.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early. GSET Agency will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature.
Disclaimer: In case of any discrepancy in Gujarati version of this website, English version should be taken as final. વેબસાઇટના ગુજરાતી વર્ઝનમાં કોઈ વિસંગતતા જણાય તેવા સંજોગોમાં વેબસાઇટનું અંગ્રેજી વર્ઝન અંતિમ અને માન્ય રાખવામા આવશે.