::::: Examination Fee :::::
Rs. 800/- - General / Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-creamy layer) Candidates.
Rs. 700/- - SC/ST/PH/VH Candidates.
- MODE OF PAYMENT
- The candidate is expected to Register online and download online application form and Bank Challan Form in triplicate (Bank Copy, GSET Copy & Candidate’s Copy) as given in the Notification.
- All the three copies of the Challan Form along with requisite fee have to be submitted in any branch of Bank of Baroda.
- Candidates can deposit the requisite fee in Bank of Baroda only on next working day of online registration and downloading the challan from GSET Website
- The bank will retain one copy and return two copies of the challan to the candidate.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to keep and preserve GSET copy and Candidate's Copy of the challan with him/her for future reference.
- The candidate should note that the printout of online Application Form, bank challan or any other certificate or document is not required to be sent to Gujarat State Eligibility test office, Vadodara before he / she is declared as qualified in the GSET Examination.
- After declaration result of GSET Examination, if candidate is declared as qualified, GSET copy of Bank Challan have to be mandatorily submitted along with the printout of online Application Form, Original Hall Ticket and other certificates at the time of document verification at Gujarat State Eligibility test office, Vadodara.
- Please note that fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will be rejected.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Disclaimer: In case of any discrepancy in Gujarati version of this website, English version should be taken as final. વેબસાઇટના ગુજરાતી વર્ઝનમાં કોઈ વિસંગતતા જણાય તેવા સંજોગોમાં વેબસાઇટનું અંગ્રેજી વર્ઝન અંતિમ અને માન્ય રાખવામા આવશે.